finally scored a performer!

chriscw81

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
picked this baby up off CL today. it's like new!! it wasnt exactly a steal on the price but it was worth the price. it came with a weber cover and 1.5 bags of KB, too. blue is the best color!!!!! :-D

8emuhuge.jpg

y3yga5u7.jpg

9u7azyte.jpg

3ygy7adu.jpg

y2esabyz.jpg

evejuzam.jpg

Last but not least, she's parked in her new home bonding with her new family. She'll fit in nicely! This thing was clean enough to where I'm not even gonna sweat deep cleaning it.

ebuzuvut.jpg

chris

Great score Chris.

Did you get it locally? I never see them down here.

Dave

I want a gas start performer baaaaad.

i've been religiously watching CL for months!! i had to drive pretty far to get it. keep looking, one will pop up for you too. its spring so folks are upgrading and getting rid of old stuff.

Very nice score, I picked one on CL last year and could not be happier.

Ya, blue performers are a thing of beauty. Is the OTG behind the performer? Either that or the performer kettle makes the otg look smaller for some reason.

Ya, blue performers are a thing of beauty. Is the OTG behind the performer? Either that or the performer kettle makes the otg look smaller for some reason.

Yep, that's a 22.5 OTG. I was actually thinking the performer made smaller too.

It looks like it was hardly used at all. The inside is very clean.

Exactly what I thought. The guy clearly wasn't in to bbq like we are and it was taking up way too much space on his tiny townhouse deck. It couldn't have been used more than 5 times. That won't be the case with me...

Back