View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #17
BayoustateBBQ
On the road to being a farker

No bob the meat tastes great. It's not real gamey and I actually prefer it to pork. You don't have to bombard it with rubs and injections etc. It has flavor on it's own. The problem with our meat today is the flavor has been bred out of it. Think of buffalo, elk, etc. they have they're own flavor. Fry up a piece of beef and there is just nothing, no flavor. Anyone who says wild hog is nasty either like I said, the hog was in a bad environment, it was run by helicopters or dogs, or it just wasn't prepared right.
I obviously try to spread the word on wild hogs because I hate to see them killed and just left because people think the meat is nasty.
[SIZE=3][B][COLOR=DarkRed][I]"[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Black]R[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkRed][I][COLOR=Black][FONT=Trebuchet MS]eal men like their Pork[/FONT] [/COLOR]Pulled"[/I][/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE]:peace:
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153581"]How to smoke a 14 lb tender brisket in 4 hours![/URL][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
BayoustateBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->