View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 01:05 PM   #269
appdesigngeeks
Got Wood.

Default BBQ Remote for iPhone and Android

Hi Everyone,

We have received alot of feedback from people testing the iPhone and Android App for the BBq Guru.

I have noticed that there are alot of people trying to download and install the app from the website. If you are unable to download and install this means that the app certificate has not been signed with your specific device id (UDID).

Once the app is released to the app store for iPhone and Android this is no longer and issue. The website link is only used for beta testers.

We have received alot of feedback from some of the beta testers and we are currently in the process of updating/enhancing the app and will be releasing it to the app stores soon.

Sorry for not getting this out sooner but we were pulled away on another mobile project.

I will post some more information on the website of some upcoming features in the app. Such as a twitter like stream were people can post pictures and text of their cooks and other people who have the app will be able to veiw. You will also be able to upload the pics directly to twitter and facebook.

I will post some updated screenshots on the website when they are available. If anyone has some ideas they would like to see in the app. Please email [email protected]

Thank You

AppDesignGeeks
appdesigngeeks is offline   Reply With Quote