Used the New Maverick ET-732

I can't find these in stock anywhere. Where is everyone buying these? Thanks

Here is pit @ basement garage!!

2011-07-04_11-28-49_320.jpg

i've had mine feb. use mine at least weekly first pit probe went bad right away. they took care of it quickly. since then no problems as of yet cross my fingers

Thanks, I was afraid it might get hot. Brand new. Waited all year to get one. I hung it on the chain link fence.

BTW Nice lookin Flat Top UDS

thanks, I've had the 73 for a couple years and now the 732 and I've never had a problem with it getting too hot hanging on the dial, even doing poultry at over 300*

Here is the cure! :-D

I am now taking orders for ET-732 6 Foot Replacement Probes. These are longer than the standard 3 foot cord that came with the ET-732. We will have them in stock this week and they will ship as soon as we get them in.

Food and Smoker Probes
Sale Price: $16.49 each
2 or more: $15.00 each

What's the difference between the two probes? And what kind of probe comes with it? I was gonna order it from you but want the smoker probe.

With the unit comes a 3 foot smoker probe and 3 foot food probe. These replacement probes come with 6 foot long cords. Same probes just longer cords.

Steve,
Don't want to derail this for a "shopping ad", but do you have the unit in stock; the web site shows back-ordered.

Thanks.

wallace

Steve,
Don't want to derail this for a "shopping ad", but do you have the unit in stock; the web site shows back-ordered.

Thanks.

wallace
Wallace

Maverick should be shipping my order to me within the next day or so. I am about 12 orders away of selling out what I have coming in. I expect to freeze web sales in the next day or so.

Here is the cure! :-D

I am now taking orders for ET-732 6 Foot Replacement Probes. These are longer than the standard 3 foot cord that came with the ET-732. We will have them in stock this week and they will ship as soon as we get them in.

Food and Smoker Probes
Sale Price: $16.49 each
2 or more: $15.00 each

What kind of cost is there for the shipping?

Does the BBQ probe go bad or just the Food probe?

Can you Buy one of each?

Cost: Go Flat Rate US Postal $5.20
Yes you can buy one of each.
Either probe can go bad over time. This is mostly for people that have been asking me for spares. Their either want to buy a second food probe to do two meats of have needed a longer probe wire like the guys in this tread.

I am very excited about these 6' cables I have both a food probe and smoker probe en route - just placed my order.

I didn't realize these had different probes for the smoker and the meat. Could you use two smoker probes on one? Thinking of maybe doing this rather than traditional thermometers on my offset. It seems like a good idea and I have the advantage of using one for meat as well or another smoker. Is this a valid approach?

Yes you can use two smoker probes or two food probes. If you order from me send me a PM I have extra grill grate clips that I will toss in your box for free.

Back