Lockhart Texas mini Bash?

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Any TXFO's wanna meet at Blacks or Kreuz's the couple days before Thanksgiving? ZILLA? Jorge?

I working the Monday & Tuesday (12 hour night shifts) before Thanksgiving. Sure wish it was the Friday or Saturday after. My nephew Glenn (GatorDawg from Jackson, TN) will be coming in Wednesday & i bet i could talk him into a Lockhart run.

Sure, I'm flexible. So name the time and place and I'll be there bro!

I'm a maybe. We don't have our Thanksgiving plans set yet. I'm there if I can get away.

Yep, the wifey says Fri night or Saturday for lunch would work best. I guess I am on shingle duty at the ranchito early in the week.

Dang, will probably be camping up in Ft. Davis at that time, sadly, that still puts me about 7 hours away. You guys have a good one. I'll send some smoke your way.

Bob

Hi all... life has taken my time away from the forum a bit, so just seeing this now.
I may be heading to Dallas for the GF's family, but still may be in town that Monday before.
If I am around, I would love to meet some of the Texas Brethren!

Yep, the wifey says Fri night or Saturday for lunch would work best. I guess I am on shingle duty at the ranchito early in the week.

If you are talking the Friday after Thanksgiving, look out. There's a game in Austin that should have the joints in Lockhart pretty busy. Saturday won't be much better as folks head home.

Add tired, pissed off and hungry Black Friday shoppers and you might have yourselves a nightmare on Friday...

Noon Saturday it is.

Black's or Kreuz's? I havent been to either, so I'll go by majority rules...

Kreuz has the bigger parking lot and would be easier for folks to meet. Once everybody is there it's a piece of cake to do either or both.

OK so we're meeting at Kruetz Market at high noon, Saturday November 27th, correct?

Well, guys, I'm sorry. Looks like I won't be going to TX at Thanks giving. My Asst. Supt. has decided that job prospects looked better elsewhere, so I don't have a fill in for my projects.

Going to miss this one, too.:mad2:

Back