Just curious, has anyone had a positive experience with this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's odd that you say you "cannot control how they do their business" because I just had a review denied because YOU told them I was not a customer. That seems like control to me.

You can't be a customer if you never got a smoker.

Mr Boston reached out today to say he needed my banking information as he has enough funds to send me my deposits back. Looking forward to this fiasco being over. Cost me a ton of money and sleep.

Personally, with this guys shady history I would not give him my banking info. I would request a certified cashiers check...just saying

He says the wire has been sent. I haven’t confirmed with the bank yet. I had no problem giving him my banking information because I rarely keep money in that account and using the account for nefarious means would be a federal charge for each instance of use.

TopItOff is either rolling around in his money or on a road trip to see Donnie. Either way, we need updates!

TopItOff is either rolling around in his money or on a road trip to see Donnie. Either way, we need updates!

I sent him confirmation of the money sent today.
To recap I agreed to pay him $11,500, he paid me $10,500 for a deposit. I added the extra to cover his trip here and back and for his trouble.
Today I sent him $10,500 and will have the other $1,000 I added in the next few days. I wanted him to at least have the money he sent me back. I will be a few days late possibly per the agreement I made, but am doing what I said I would do.

Now I know most of you think I'm a scammer or thief. But you could not all be further from the truth.
I don't expect or need you all to like me or buy from me. But I would like the constant accusations and sarcastic comments to stop.
It takes a man to own up to his mistakes and correct them and that is what I'm doing. I am a smaller business and I may not be able to correct them as fast as some or I would like, however I will correct each and every mistake I have made. Every customer of mine will be made whole whether it be through refund or getting their smoker. And I will overcome this and continue to build great smokers!
I sincerely appreciate Top it off for working with me and being fair with his updates. It will not be forgotten!

Now I know most of you think I'm a scammer or thief. But you could not all be further from the truth.
I don't expect or need you all to like me or buy from me. But I would like the constant accusations and sarcastic comments to stop.
It takes a man to own up to his mistakes and correct them and that is what I'm doing. I am a smaller business and I may not be able to correct them as fast as some or I would like, however I will correct each and every mistake I have made. Every customer of mine will be made whole whether it be through refund or getting their smoker. And I will overcome this and continue to build great smokers!
I sincerely appreciate Top it off for working with me and being fair with his updates. It will not be forgotten!

Donnie mentioned me the other day. Yes I did receive my $4000 back after waiting for 6 months for a smoker to be built, that was almost finished several times, going to paint this weekend, and just about finished. All lies. I previously purchased a smoker from Donnie a year prior and it was no issues but then again it was probably timing as I was heading to Florida and was able to get one. Donnie is a scammer. So many people have reached out to me in regards to him owing so much money. He is not overbooked and understaffed. For someone who is so booked he should have a damn yard full of projects or T least 50k in metal supplies laying around. I have tons of text messages from this dude for anyone who wants to see. He needs to be shut down. I'm willing to spend my time and money and bring all the messages to court in Georgia. Anyone need my help let me know.

Back