Where to find drum for UDS

fball1208

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me what kind of place to call to try and locate a drum to make a UDS? I have been looking everywhere and have had no luck lately :roll:

Thanks

Can anyone please tell me what kind of place to call to try and locate a drum to make a UDS? I have been looking everywhere and have had no luck lately :roll:

Thanks

How far is Latrobe from Bucks County PA? I searched on craigslist and found a few different people selling them. I know of a guy in Bensalem, PA who sells unlined close top drums for $20.

Patrick

Find a feed mill close (I know there are some up there, I've driven through Latrobe on my way to a few) as they get food grade grease for their feed. A 6-pack of Rolling Rock should get you all you want.

Thanks for the responses, Hopefully my Craigslist reply i got will turn out something. Its hard around me to find metal most every place i call has plastic.

I went to my scrape yard,everyone drops them off over the fence so they dont have to pay to get rid of them.The yard sells them for $15.

I found one at a Gasoline/petroleum provider. A small outfit really. And they had empty barrels with food grade chain oil in them. $20 bucks a barrel. I got it for free because I traded him a barrel i owned that had motor oil in it. Good luck.

Back