Cooking Class Smoke on Wheels/Plowboys Poll - NY venue choice

Where in NY would you like to attend an event?

• Long Island? (VFW potentially?)

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Hudson Valley area

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Yanni's Waterfront... (Coeymans, NY)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • you have the "perfect" place ...

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

HoDeDo

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Ok folks, just looking for some quick feedback... We're going to be coming to NY for a 10/30 BBQ class, and have several venue options. I know what we are leaning towards, but just want a sanity check - so please respond to the poll ! :thumb:

I don't want to skew the poll results when I'm not sure if I can do this, but if it is on Long Island I will be interested in the details and then decide.

I don't want to skew the poll results when I'm not sure if I can do this, but if it is on Long Island I will be interested in the details and then decide.

From what I have read above most of the details are above. Its gonna be on 10/30. Its gonna be andy & plowboy and its $500. Oh and they are gonna teach bbq

From what I have read above most of the details are above. Its gonna be on 10/30. Its gonna be andy & plowboy and its $500. Oh and they are gonna teach bbq

Oh.... So they aren't doing grilling? Pssssfffftttt....

My vote would be Lake Placid... Might even get a ski trip out of the deal... :becky:

I can swing by Tony Lukes before heading to the class :thumb:

Sounds like a great opportunity to learn from 2 masters regardless of where it is.

Best of luck guys no matter where you have it. There hasn't been a good cooking class in this neck of the woods in a long time and you guys would be filling a huge void. I wish I could attend but Michele will be in the Hospital getting eye surgury about then and I don't think she would be especially happy with me attending without her.

Thanks for the input so far folks! We are working on several venue options, will ultimately go with the one that gives us the best venue for the "indoor" portion as well as great access to the cookers.

Keep the input coming folks. "Official" announcement including location will be forthcoming... but mark 10/30 on your calendars!!!

Back