Marriage on the Rocks???

Try this simple logic with her:

Pigs are omnivores.
Cows are vegetarians and eating cow makes you a vegetarian once removed.
So eat beef one night per week.

If that fails, ask for this t-shirt for Christmas:
picture.php

For the other 6 days of the week, every time you throw meat on the grill, keep saying the line "I gotta make up for Monday...". Veggie Monday will go away real quick...

In all reality eating that green leafy stuff and other "health food" type junk will kill you quicker than anything.

That stuff gets in there and makes your hart jump around & get outa time then that knocks all the coalestreeall off your arterys which usually causes a stroke.

Just from eating rabbit food a couple times, better stick with the brisket.

So have you instituted Meat Thursdays? You know, where everything you eat or drink has to be meat?

Tell her that's fine with you as long as she serves dinner in a thong...

I could deal with a weekly vegetarian day. I really like Portobello burgers. Those black bean burgers that Costco has are pretty good too. I'm sure I could come up with other veggie recipes. It would be an interesting exercise.

Coffee with caffeine is not negotiable. :evil: :mad2: :boxing:

Is there nothing sacred? Doesn't one of the commandments forbid taking away someone's coffee? It should be if it isn't. :becky:

There appears to be some green crap on your plate...you can use a rib bone to swipe it off without having to touch it! LOL.

In all seriousness, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for us either...one day a week isn't the worst thing.

No coffee is.

Good luck man!

As my son so wisely said: "If we love animals so much then why are we eating their food?".

In all seriousness, I don't mind mixing it up once in a while. I do not like having edicts issued to me, but at the same time my wife was right when she pointed out that I needed to lose weight - and I didn't listen to her until the doctor told me the same thing. I did lose weight - on a diet of meat and vegetables.

Maybe you can tell her you'll keep an open mind as long as she does. You can start by defining tri tip as salad. I tried it last night and it went smoothly. :thumb: