• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

KCBS.us Infection

Thanks, Candy. Do we need to be worried if any of our info was compromised?

Web Site (kcbs.us) has been infected with a Trojan horse virus. Work is happening right now to get it wiped clean or take the site down until safe for users. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will update this as info becomes available.

Many thanks Candy for letting us know. We all appreciate it very much.

Isn't anything sacred?

I sure hope that you find the communists that are responsible, and send it back to them!

Please let us know when it is safe to return to KCBS.us.

Ken

This one wasn't the commies, or even the zombies. It was the Trojans!:shock:

And to think I thought those things were made for protection.

Yeah.... I recieved your ransom virus by just going to the site. Too late.:evil:

Everyone note...do not pay these dirtballs (the hackers). It locks your screen with a message that says you have to pay $300 or the Dept of Justice will hammer you.

Seems like a rough week. The internet has gone wonky, KCBS got VD and now the Trojans are loose again. Someone call the Spartans and have them straighten them out!

It got me yesterday. Thankfully, I was able to remove by going into safe mode and running anti-malware software.

and to think, I blamed an employee....SMH

All is well now. Turned out that a banner advert server was infected, not KCBS.us. Problem on Sunday was a server migration error. Podge, it smokes not burns!

Too late for me too. Laptop bit the dust trying to get rid of virus. Virus hit within 30 seconds of going to KCBS site.

Too late for me too. Laptop bit the dust trying to get rid of virus. Virus hit within 30 seconds of going to KCBS site.
I was on the site and nothing seems to have happened. What happened when your laptop bit the dust...immediate, or after restart, or what?

I shut it down to go to safe mode, but it won't let me as it goes to "Launch Startup Repair (recommended)" and then does nothing. Keyboard nor mouse works to do anything else.

Probably one of them cookers that got hammered for not putting green I their turn in box. Their way of gettin back lol

Back