• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

GrillKing...Here we come. !!! ..UPDATE: And we Won!!!

HINT:

Ribs

Chicken

and a Bounty

See photos

nuff said.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

details to follow.

Congrats guys!!!!! Now you have the bug, your souls are not your own!

Look out Jack Daniels and American Royal! Looks like the "Brothers" may have put themselves in a position for an invite!

Totally AWESOME Guys! Way To Go! I can't wait to get home from work tomorrow night and read the whole story.

(I could only hope "The Belly Brothers BBQ Team" has 1/4 the success you had this weekend ,next weekend.)

Phil, you going to loan Greg the trailer to haul all his loot home? Well done guys!

AMAZING!!!
You guys did an awesome job. Congratulations, I may not be able to sleep tonight just out of excitement for you.. I had to call and wake my cousin up when I saw the pics to tell him to get on the site and take a look.
I’ll be glued to the site tomorrow to read the details.
Congrats again. First time out, FANTASTIC!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! 8) 8) 8) You two guys must be estatic today! Very well done!

Congratulations. How sweet it is as Jackie used to say.

Way to go guy's,job well done. Why is having fun so much like work?

Great job!

Thanks for the call last night - that way I could go to bed knowing the Brethren done good!!

Like everyone else, I'm waiting for the full report!!

Congratualtions!

Damned proud of you guys. That had to be a lot of fun, despite the long hours,
the lack of sleep and "face planting" Hugh.

Congratulations !!!

Great pics. Where did you get the Brothers in Smoke hats and shirts?

CONGRATS, I would just love to go to a competition, let alone have the balls to enter. Congrats, I think I will help you celebrate by drinking cans and cans and cans of beer.

CONGRATULATIONS

I'm glad if someone had to win Ribs it was you guys. It feels preety good up there doesnt t you guys did a great job yesterday and deserve to win. I hope you had as much fun as i did despite all the work you had to do.
As for me i did not have the good fortune to repeat as KING but did place 3rd in wings. It was nice standing next to Phil and Greg although i wish i was on the top platform.

AGAIN GUYS YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND DESERVE TO WIN.

Did you take any pictures of your entries you could share with us?

Hey - New member to the group.

Met Phil and Bill at the Grill Kings. Great Guys who truly deserved to win! They let me hang out an bother them all day and watch as they cooked.

I was only a spectator at this year's Grill Kings, so I wandered from cooker to cooker, getting fed like a stray cat. Their food kept me coming back, I mean their bubbling personalities kept me coming back. Their chicken and ribs were easily the best.

Thanks for letting me hang with you. Next year I'll be taking the trophy from you!

Robert

Back