BBQ on Atkins?

R

ryanfx

Hello everyone! First time poster here, been looking around for a while, and I recently purchased an Akorn. I'm waiting on moving into our new house before I can finally try it out :p

Anyways, I was packing on a few pounds and decided to do Atkins after a LOT of research on how it affects your body versus other diets. One really nice thing is that it's very compatible with grilling / BBQ. The only thing I've been missing out on is sweet BBQ sauce on my ribs... but I've traded away worse things. I'm down about 25 pounds in 40 days by eating tons of meat, green vegetables, cheese, and eggs! (Have I mentioned bacon?)

Does anyone have any favorite no sugar rubs or sauces? I'm keeping my carbohydrate intake to less than 20 grams per day, so any amount of sugar is basically a deal killer.

Anyways, thanks for the great forum. I have tons of ideas for when I start Qing myself in about a month =)

Quote by Ryanfx
"I have tons of ideas for when I start Qing myself in about a month =)"

Is that Qing Yourself, or for yourself? :laugh::laugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist. The wife was an English Major in college and she is always catching me with things I say or write that are not quite correct. (at least in her mind. :becky: ) Congrats on the success with the Atkins. I lost 50 pounds on it 30 years ago. However being my resourceful self, I did finally find it plus some extra. :icon_blush:

Back