• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Akorn Model with Table (pics)

I showed them the picture and I got what I would describe as a Deer in headlights look. They said " are you sure that is a home depot?" to which I replied " You're kidding right?
I think I will try to call Char-griller today and see if they can give me the sku. If I have time and get it I will post it here.

I showed them the picture and I got what I would describe as a Deer in headlights look. They said " are you sure that is a home depot?" to which I replied " You're kidding right?
I think I will try to call Char-griller today and see if they can give me the sku. If I have time and get it I will post it here.

Ha! That is crazy. Granted there isn't a ton identifiable in the pic, but not many other places have the orange shelves :crazy:. I may be swing by again today if so I will take video for you :becky:

So I did a little detective work and called Char-Griller. I was able to get both a sku and a contact number to see what stores have it. I havent called the contact number yet, but I will post both things here.

HD Sku number: 104343

Contact number to see if you local store has it: 770-433-8211.

Hopefully this will be helpful and we can see if we can pick one up.

The table upgrade alone is worth the extra $30 IMO... now if they have made insulation upgrades as well...? Definitely worth it.

I love my Akorn ( Lowes version ) I do wish I had that table though. :icon_smile_tongue:

don't know about his table but, here's mine.., just get you some lumber, couple boxes of screws and build one.. you'll love the extra working and storage room!!

You have a set of plans for that?

Looks nice

You have a set of plans for that?

Looks nice

no plans, its 60 in. x 28 , I used 1x4 ( 8 boards 10 ft. lg. halved) for top & lower shelves and 2x4 each 8 ft pcs will do 1 long pcs. & 1 leg, plus 1 more to do the ends, I used a couple pressure treated to do the hidden cross pcs. all cedar (home depot) finish is cabot spar varnish clear semi-gloss .. thanks for the compliment!!

Back