View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:19 PM   #157
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

Maybe im being naive, but I woiuld like to be 100% positive that NPDH, was never meant as a word war, or meant to be viscious. Surely it was always just friendly jabs. Problem was, unless a member has been around and knew that, it was being taken the opposite, and other times it was just 'enuf already', and folks were tired of it. Like Arlin, I am really surprised at how many folks agreed.

Regarding the editing of folks pictures.. I havent seen it, but I can see that torquing some folks. It was pointed out to me once by a moderator, and i believe the photo was taken down by the tweaker(??.. not sure).

Regarding the subscriptions. As most know, it is VERY hard to be 'kicked to the curb' in this forum. Aside from Spammers, we have officially banned only 4 members in 7 years who repeatedly ignored warnings or insisted on doing as they please. There must be serious infractions of our rules, and blatent disregard for moderators guidance. That being said, a subscription does not make anyone immune to action if they disregard the rules, the moderators guidance or our cultural expectations. They will be simply be locked out with their $ back.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->