New Contest Whip

Jacked UP BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just purchased this 1978 Beauty! She only has 80k on it. She has a/c! We usually rent them and it was getting very expensive. This beauty will be introduced to it's first comp at hudson valley rib fest. Getting new carpet and getting it detailed. The only thing I can guarantee is it holds a lot of vodka!!!!!

Mod note: My neck was sore from turning my head, I uprighted the picture..

Last edited:
Man, that baby can take some steep terrain.

All kidding aside, congratulations. That is going to make things so much more comfortable and enjoyable for you.

How does it drive on its end like that?? :biggrin:

Looks nice and should make things more comfortable!

Hope its got good brakes, thats a steep hill you're on! Comfort on the road and the BBQ trail, nice!

Good lookin party bus, might get better mileage if you drove on the tires though......:twisted:

Im Jelous! I've been trying to talk the wife into buying one similar to that so we wouldnt have to sweat our a$$ off during contests in August! I'm not sure if I'm making any head way or not...:-?

Looks like my old '79 I stil have sitting in my driveway... One of these days I should try and sell it. I always figured I would wait until gas comes down. So far it hasn't in 1 1/2 years since I got my new one... :-?

Nice rig!
Does it have a self contained generator?

We'll be knocking on your door to come in out of the bad weather if/when it hits next weekend... :biggrin:

I did the same thing. Bought a used RV for comps. The first comp we competed in would not allow RVs in the area. Go figure :)

That is a nice looking rig. Bet that was TOP of the line back in the day.

Back