BBQ Brethren "Fast Food" Throwdown!

Then again, my local Dominos is a carry out/delivery only that has your pie(s) ready in about 10/15 minutes when you go in. Not as fast as McDonalds but then again faster than the Captain D's which I consider fast fish...

And around here we have little caesars pizza and hungry howies. One has the hot n ready, the other the howie nowie. you go in pay 5 dollars they hand you a pizza. Under 20 seconds. Problem is it wasnt prepared in 20 seconds....

Pizzeria food fast food?

Take out chinese?

IMO it would depend on the restaurant, Little Caesars Pizza is a fast food chain, Ca. Pizza Kitchen not so much. Same with Panda Express it is touted as a Chinese fast food chain but PF Chang's not.

Remember your inspiration maybe just a plain old pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars but it doesn't have to be plain or boring kick it up, give us your vision of what it should be.

In the end the voters will decide, unless you live in Florida then the hanging chads decide.

And around here we have little caesars pizza and hungry howies. One has the hot n ready, the other the howie nowie. you go in pay 5 dollars they hand you a pizza. Under 20 seconds. Problem is it wasnt prepared in 20 seconds....

Oh, we've got Little Caesars here too, but I don't really consider it pizza so much as flavored cardboard...:roll:

That depends on the individual voter. I always go to the original TD post for each photo entry to see if I like what went into the dish, and even if the photo isn't the best it will still get my vote if I really want to sample it.:thumb: A good photo never hurts though.

This is what I go by. A lot of time the dish looks really great but what's in it doesn't appeal to me as much as what's in something else that is posted. Sometimes the creativity of the poster gets my vote though even though I many have no desire to eat what they have posted. I'm thinking of the spam and the mini throw downs now.:becky:

Also, what about fictional fast food? The Soup Nazi might qualify and Firesign Theater's "Rat In the Box" definitely would. Then there were the Rat Burgers in Demolition Man...

Did someone call for Eggplant Man?

Better to be silent & thought a fool than open your mouth & eat a McRib

I went the second route yesterday... It had been over 20 years since my last one, and I'll be at least another 20 since my next one. That's how long it will take for the farkin burn in my mouth from the molten sauce to heal... :doh::mad2:

I still don't get it.

Me either, but the older I get the less it matters... :heh:

WTF, we have to take pictures now?!?!?

Only of shrimp farking... :becky:

I admit, I am a total wimp when it comes to the McRib. I have never had the courage to eat one. I did try Bojangles pulled pork sammich though and it wasn't the worse BBQ I have ever eaten.

Thanks all.

I've got it all sorted out.

My selection a well known fast food item of the sandwich type (fast food) variety and I've found it listed on the menu of a restaurant chain with multiple locations across state lines. That should resolve that.

I'm going use my grill in the process of cooking the main ingredient and the rest of the meal will be pretty much all home made. This is going to be pretty cool.

Thanks all.

My selection a well known fast food item of the sandwich type (fast food) variety and I've found it listed on the menu of a restaurant chain with multiple locations across state lines. That should resolve that.

I'm going use my grill in the process of cooking the main ingredient and the rest of the meal will be pretty much all home made. This is going to be pretty cool.

:pop2::pop2::pop2:

My wife is going to have a fit when she finds out I've joined another cooking forum. lol

She makes fun of me. "Look kids, he's taking pictures of food...again."

Thanks all.

:thumb:

There are other food forums?:shocked: I spend so much time here I haven't found any others.
It's actually a fishing site with a cooking forum. It's how I found out about this place. Some member cross pollination between the two.

There are other food forums?:shocked: I spend so much time here I haven't found any others.

No, there are no other food forums, at least nothing as cool as this place. Glad I could help clarify that for you. :becky::thumb:

Back