For my neighbors...and me! :becky:

ChristmasSmoke2011013.jpg

ChristmasSmoke2011014.jpg

ChristmasSmoke2011018.jpg

ChristmasSmoke2011019.jpg

ChristmasSmoke2011015.jpg

ChristmasSmoke2011016.jpg

More pics to come...:thumb:

I wish I were your neighbor JD! but I'd be over every Friday night for steak night. :becky:

I wish I lived close by. What's the temperature out there?

Wonder if there are any homes for sale in your neighborhood? Lovin' all the cheeses smoking on the tray. And is that the usual way pig candy is done? Just Brown sugar and cayenne on thick sliced bacon? Man that's a lot easier than the way I did it the other night. Gonna have to try that way next time. :wink:

I wish I lived close by. What's the temperature out there?

Right now it's 47 degrees...:becky:

Wonder if there are any homes for sale in your neighborhood? Lovin' all the cheeses smoking on the tray. And is that the usual way pig candy is done? Just Brown sugar and cayenne on thick sliced bacon? Man that's a lot easier than the way I did it the other night. Gonna have to try that way next time. :wink:

One or two...come on out! :thumb: It's the way I do it...2 cups brown sugar...1 teaspoon cayenne mixed thoroughly. Pre-heat your oven to 350 and place the thick sliced bacon on a rack inside a cookie sheet. Sprinkle half the sugar on top and bake for 20 minutes...then flip the bacon over and sprinkle on the other half of the sugar...bake for another 20 minutes then let cool on the racks. Yum!

Here's a couple more pics...:p

ChristmasSmoke2011020.jpg

ChristmasSmoke2011021.jpg

Baby backs are still on the smoker for a couple more hours...see ya soon...:cool:

Wow! That looks great! Thanks, JD. This is a definite for next time! :thumb:

Thanks guys...the ribs were pretty tasty! We bagged up some cheese and a few sticks of pig candy to give as presents to our neighbors...the rest of the ribs are for a Christmas party tomorrow!
Cheers!
JD

Back