• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cobb Grill

ALMOST jumped in, common sense got the better of me though. I never cook small enough to justify buying this grill. I've looked at it before, seems to be a great grill and now it's affordable. But it's still small.

Looks great for my "Lake Steaks"
IMG_2470.jpg

For whatever it may be worth, customers give them a very high rating on Amazon.

I remember a thread on them here a while ago. Let me see if I can find it for you.

A few Dutch Brethren are carrying those units and are very happy with it.
2 weeks ago on the Dutch BBQ Championship I saw a big gas Cobb.

is the "silver" model at woot the "premeir" model? if so, this looks like a good deal.

I was just at a garage sale and someone had one for $15 bucks never been used. now I can kick myself for not buying it!!!

Thinking of how to Norcoize it already. I ordered a extender ring. Gonna builds a elevated ABT rack. Then try a small butt or "Cushion meat", after a while cooking install pepper rack, cook ~ hour, remove peppers and warm tortillas on rack. Kinda Lake Carnita Tacos and ABT's!

got mine today. plan to make it the tailgate mini cooker.

looks like the construction is solid.

the silver model is the premeir (i was concerned that they might be selling remainders of the "pro" model only).

quite a steal at 90 bucks drive out.

thanks for the woot tip.

FWIW, these are back on woot today, for $69.95. You can also get a decent deal on the cobb web site by using coupon code wootdeal23. Note that if you decide to get the smoker pot you won't get a discount unless you buy the package w/4 pellet bags, but it comes out to only ~$2.50 more after the discount. Also, if you're considering the accessory bundle try adding each item to your cart separately, I believe the price is lower this way.

FWIW, these are back on woot today, for $69.95. You can also get a decent deal on the cobb web site by using coupon code wootdeal23. Note that if you decide to get the smoker pot you won't get a discount unless you buy the package w/4 pellet bags, but it comes out to only ~$2.50 more after the discount. Also, if you're considering the accessory bundle try adding each item to your cart separately, I believe the price is lower this way.

Yes, accessories are cheaper if ordered individually. I ordered 3 items from them today, all at 50% off.
Shipping was unreasonably high on just one item so I ended up getting more stuff, all 50% off.

Thinking of how to Norcoize it already. I ordered a extender ring. Gonna builds a elevated ABT rack. Then try a small butt or "Cushion meat", after a while cooking install pepper rack, cook ~ hour, remove peppers and warm tortillas on rack. Kinda Lake Carnita Tacos and ABT's!

From a German Brethren...

492_0021_DSC_0078_1.jpg

492_Cobbturm_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back