Its Official! I'm a proud member of the Shriley family!

Looks boss! My Shirley is the only thing I smoke on anymore when I'm at home. It is just awesome. Crank it to 325-350 and let it go. That food all looks awesome.

First off, Welcome to the family. That smoker is sweet. It took a while for them to grow on me but I absolutely love those cabinet doors. You just can't beat the quality of a Shirley.
Paul and his family are top notch.
The food looks amazing too. And you have a great little helper. Looks like a great weekend to me.

Congrats buddy.

OK you guys with your Shirley's have got to stop this nonsense! Look I'm trying to be satisfied with my PBC but with all the pictures I've seen lately from the new Shirley owners I want one and I don't even need one :tsk:

Congrats Shagdog! Another fine looking SF smoker!

PS: Paul can I go ahead and place an order for one just like jbounds, OU symbol and all..........I'll pick it up in the fall of..............2021. :becky:
Nice job Shirley Fabrication!

do it!

Matt..... Wow!!!!! what an awesome post..... heck i might just have to put you on the payroll.... LOL!!! the food looks awesome you knocked that 1st cook out of the park.....
your son looks like a mighty fine helper.... it was wonderful meeting you and your dad.....
thx for all the kind words from you and everyone else.... i look at it like this.. just made another friend...... that smoke ring was insane to...... thx for all the sausage.... it is awesome.... and the bacon..... well i am just not willing to share it with.... noone...:)...
tell Chris that relish is wonderful... had some last night.....

That's a beautiful cooker! Excuse my ignorance but I take it this thing can cook a whole hog?

That's a beautiful cooker! Excuse my ignorance but I take it this thing can cook a whole hog?

Yes sir! Mine is only big enough for a small hog, but Paul will build you one big enough for a whole elephant if you want it !

It restores my faith in humanity to see a family owned and operated business that genuinely takes pride in what they do. Not only do they build a beautiful functional product, but they go above and beyond to accommodate their customers throughout the entire process and open their home to their customers. This just doesn't happen anymore. A real class act from beginning to end and I applaud the Shirley family for what they do.

thats a beauty, and a well done post.....I sent in my specs today ,will be dropping my deposit tomorrow, so Ill be joining the family soon, God willin and the creeks dont rise ....gonna trek from Ft Worth for mine

Back