• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My best ribs ever.....

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Monday's are my day off so I decided to smoke this expensive meat pork ribs. They were 3.99 lb. :mad:
I broke my own rule by buying expensive meat and not getting what ever is on sale. But they looked so good.

Here we go. Seasoned with lamberts rub

The smoker settled in at 275-300. No water in the pan. I was too lazy to be adjusting vents. I figured I will just adjust smoking times.

After almost 4 hours they were done. Used pecan wood

I also did Mac and Cheese. Nothing fancy just the regular kraft box. Just added more cheddar and let it be in the smoker for 15 minutes.

Thanks to RJ Banks from TVWBB for the bbq sauce. Finally got to try blues hogs. The whole family love the sauce.

Here it is plated and ready to eat.

This Mondays was also my kids first day of martial arts lessons. I hope this will help them with confidence,discipline,and self defense. Maribel and I are very excited about this. Growing up we couldn't do this but we can now provide this to my kids thanks to our parents hard work.

Here's a Instagram video of the rib cook. Follow us if you have instagram it's on private but just request us. Some of you guys already saw this cook on IG. :eek:

http://instagram.com/p/mggQY9RZB3/

Thanks for stopping by

Tony and Maribel

Ribs look killer and you guys are great parents. :thumb:

The pictures of the full rack (cooked) look way too saucy for me, but the close up shots of individual ribs looks like just the right amount. Stupid camera tricks.

Looks fantastic and congrats as well as good luck to your kiddos. My 8 year old daughter is taking MMA classes and absolutely loves it. Each stripe and each new color she becomes more and more proud and confident. As a dad, I couldn't be any happier for her.

The pictures of the full rack (cooked) look way too saucy for me, but the close up shots of individual ribs looks like just the right amount. Stupid camera tricks.

Looks fantastic and congrats as well as good luck to your kiddos. My 8 year old daughter is taking MMA classes and absolutely loves it. Each stripe and each new color she becomes more and more proud and confident. As a dad, I couldn't be any happier for her.

I know the sauce looked thick. Maybe it "melted" off after the last 15 minutes it was in the smoker....

My kids are excited and so are we. Hopefully this works out.

they look so good theos ribis, we cant get ribs lige that i Danmark the are alle sendt over to you in the USA

Ribs, Mac & cheese and beans. Perfect meal right there.
Great pic of the kids too!

Back