Harpoon

And for some of us (OK - probably just us)...the site assignment determines which trailer we bring, not only for Harpoon but for RI the weekend before.

For us the sooner the better because we need to make arrangements for the week in between RI and Harpoon depending on the trailer we are bringing...it's a unique problem because we most likely will not be traveling back to WNY after RI...

Funny Meat@Slims and Bobo both were already in prime spots for vending along with Basic Patrick so to them it doesn't matter, but to us little people it does for Vending purposes. On that note I talked with Mike @ Harpoon today and he indicated that he should have something today or tomorrow.

Sorry I assumed that the numbers on the sites corresponded to some type of list. We will be rocking out major food all weekend long at the Craft American Q Stand. We will also be making pancakes on Sunday

Funny Meat@Slims and Bobo both were already in prime spots for vending along with Basic Patrick so to them it doesn't matter, but to us little people it does for Vending purposes. On that note I talked with Mike @ Harpoon today and he indicated that he should have something today or tomorrow.

Back