My Myron Mixon Smoker has arrived!

Just take a sawzall to that pallet, and gradually remove wood till the smoker is sitting on the pavement. then roll it away.

Wow, that's a beast. Are these like backwoods in the fact they have smoke travel through side walls and exhaust exit at the bottom? Can't tell from the pics.

I've seen one of those up close. It's a very nice smoker. It can cook two 250 pound hogs at the same time! I'd love to have one but it's not practical for me until I become independently wealthy. I don't see that in my foreseeable future.

This was built in Waterford CT at Seconn. The fabricator uses the latest technology and robotics to build quality products. I've been to the factory and it is the best fabrication facility I've seen with a group of employees that care about their work. Impressive to say the least.

I saw the MM trailer outside their building on my last trip to BJ's which is just up the road a bit. Next time I'll peek through the windows to get an eyeball on the pits :cop: after second thought maybe I'll just knock on the door and say hi :wave:

Back