Beef ribs on my Chubby

Outstanding Marty. I think ya got the hang of the BW. Nice job on the cart too, Brother.

All the beef ribs pics I see show a lot of bone like that. I gather that is normal?

Yep, completely normal. When you can find good meaty beef ribs, they puff up nicely and recede to the middle of the bone and sometimes to one end of the bone.

Great looking ribs Marty! :thumb:

I've been looking, I haven't found good beef ribs yet. I want to cook them so bad! Your's look farkin delicious!

I think these were the tastiest ribs I have cooked. Reason, I think is that I took a can of Lipton's Beef Boullion and boiled it down to half the volume. I added part of that to the ribs when I foiled them. Also, before I have overseasoned them with too much salty rub. This time, a reasonable sprinkling with Suzie Q's and Montreal Steak was perfect.. We liked that flavor profile and I will do it again.

Tasty looking ribs. I love beef ribs. In fact I don't know why they aren't as popular as pork ribs, because they taste so darn good. Those are some nice cuts you got there--usually I get ones from Walmart with barely any meat on them.

Lovely cooker you got; must be a lot of fun using it!

Back