Beef Ribs and Three Rivers Bar-B-Que Sauce

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Gerald at Three Rivers Bar-B-Que in Lexington South Carolina sent a bottle of his sauce for me to try. I loved it!
It's a cross between a vinegar, mustard, sweet and hot Q sauce with a bit of bourbon thrown in.
I used it as a dipping sauce for shrimp before I had the chance to try it out on some Q.

e0629940-1.jpg

I smoked some beefy ribs and spam on the Pro, then slathered the ribs in the Q sauce..

001-5-1.jpg

009-6-1.jpg

023-5-1.jpg

served with some bacon fried corn and salad

027-3-1.jpg

It was tender and tasty. :)

036-2-1.jpg

The sauce was great! One of the best sauces I've tasted!
Thanks again Gerald for letting me give it a try. :)

Thanks for looking!

It all looks fantastic and beef ribs are my new favorite thing, but I gotta say my favorite words in your post are "bacon fried corn"...sheer genius!:thumb:

It all looks fantastic and beef ribs are my new favorite thing, but I gotta say my favorite words in your post are "bacon fried corn"...sheer genius!:thumb:

hahaha... Thanks! :becky:

I am definitely going to have to attempt beef ribs more often once this year's grilling season unofficially kicks off (for me at least) in a week or two. Thanks for the pics, everything looks wonderful.

That looks awsome, wish I could find meaty beef ribs like that in my neck of the woods.
Great looking plate, and nice camera work.

Thanks friends!
Gerald thanks again for the sauce.. it's my favorite!! :-D

I followed your lead with the shrimp and used the sauce when I did some grilled shrimp and oh yea, I think I need to change the sauce from bbq sauce to "Anything Sauce". I am working on a spicier, but thinner style.

Back