Back at it again.. Just got tank will be new offset smoker.. Come inside with pics!

Wow, great perspective of the beast in front of the house. Good move on upgrading to 6K axles.

Go for it! on our 1st build me or my dad couldn't weld lol but we learned together.. lots of practice.. We only stick weld.. I have heard wire welding may be easier and more convenient. Youtube is your best friend.. grab you a welder and some steel and start laying some beads!

and Thanks 4ever3 I plan on doing just that! lol 75 to 80 every trip now! lol

I think I will be letting Mr. Shirley do my welding for me! :heh: Submitted a build to Paul last night...

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but wow! I'm astonished.

Thanks! it was definitely a process lol Still working on finishing up everything I want to do. Eventually will add a roof on it that's the next addition but I will probably be 2018 before I get to that.. I am glad to get those axles done.. That was always in the back of my mind as I drove down the highway

I think I will be letting Mr. Shirley do my welding for me! :heh: Submitted a build to Paul last night...

Nothing wrong with that! Paul and Tyler are top notch pit builders! They will definitely get you fixed up!

Back