***Wiiliepalooza 6/21-6/22 STILL ON***

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Good news boys & girls Williepalooza is STILL ON. It will still be held on the same date in the parking lot at Willies. Here is what we need to make this possible:

HELP

We need volunteers, judges, table captains, chairs & tables. Please PM me if you are interested.Even if you can only help on one day, one hour one minute we need it.

A couple of guys went down to willies for lunch and came back with the news! I had to come here and double check - I will let the rest of the team know and pass the word around!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Final team list:

Willie B's National BBQ Team (with special guest)
R2-BQ
Out Of The Ashes
Team Big BarryQ
WesTex BBQ
Swamp Pit
Smokin Scotsmen
BBQ-Brethren

We also need donations of saltines, bottled water, paper towels.

Glad you get to hold your contest! I'll be rooting for all of you.....can't play favorites in this one....:mrgreen:

Thats awsome! I can bring some Saltines and Paper towels. I have a box of 4 sleeves of saltines, and we buy our paper towels at Costco, so I can donate a few rolls.

Thats awsome! I can bring some Saltines and Paper towels. I have a box of 4 sleeves of saltines, and we buy our paper towels at Costco, so I can donate a few rolls.

Thats great we really appreicate that

How You Can Help

Hi,

If you can assist with any of the following it would be appreciated:

Entering data for judging results
Table Captains
Helping with Turn Ins and Labeling
Judging
Bringing Dark Chocolate M&M's
Talking to the Public about BBQ

Please let me know if you can lend a hand.

Eric

Dark Choc M&M's?? I'll try if wife and kids don't eat um.... Really?? m&m's?? Ok

I will be there!! I can be a judge or whatever. I also live close by so I can help setup or just push people around all day. LOL!! Let me know.

I will be there!! I can be a judge or whatever. I also live close by so I can help setup or just push people around all day. LOL!! Let me know.

Thanks!
We'll appreciate your help.
It'll be fun.
Be there, not square.
Spread the word..........

Pot Luck?

Anyone interested in a pot luck dinner on Saturday night?

Eric

I'm calling in all the troups I know(family and friends) to come give a hand where needed.

I need someone who can do data entry to enter the scores from the judges.

Any volunteers?

Eric

Do you still need judges? I've never judged but could give it a shot.

Potluck sounds good to me I'll make sausage & peppers and something for dessert:biggrin:...

anyone else?

Back