Clarksville, TN (Merged)

big blue bbq

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Anyone other than me cooking at the North TN fair this coming weekend? I don't want to be lonely you know.:rolleyes: It is close to the house, Low payout for the entry fee, but I only have to drive about 20 miles to get there. Only thing is we are in the process of moving so I must get it all done by Thursday:shock: so wifey will let me go out to play with fire.:biggrin:

Won't be cooking but will be riding up with some buds on saturday to check it out. Will see you there. Good luck.

Do Rag,

I cooked against you guys at the Hearth and Grill shop event last month. I will look forward to seeing you there.

larry

Clarksville, TN (Nerged)

Just thought I would check in from the contest trail. We are set up in Clarksville for a comp. My team mate is already asleep and I am getting the fire ready for the butts. Brisket is on and doing well. Met the guys from Do Rag BBQ headed up by bcis93. They are great guys. J-Mack, Two little pigs, and Team Allegro that I have competed against before are here. Having fun so far. Just thought I would rub it in some:twisted: !!!

hey larry how bout results, i have lost my paper...... who won ribs !!!

Hey Big Daddy! See you made it home ok. Good cookin with you. Look forward to the next time. Long Dawgs Blue Smoke won Ribs! Congrats on your finish!

What were the results? How did you guys do?

We finished 14th overall, but had a 7th in pork and 9th in brisket. Ribs were about 14th and chicken was 15th. I can't remember do rags scores, but they got two calls as well.

Back