Yep, it's smoked what you think it is.

I lasted 8 pages worth, reading every response laughing my ass off waiting for the pron to show up. Then it shows up on this page and the hits just keep coming. Hilarious thread fellas!

Yep smoked spam with a soft fried egg on top. Farking delicious !!!!!!!!!!

Oh come on, I was so hoping for something exotic...hey my curser frequently moves itself where it does not belong and tonight was no exception...it moved to the quote from you and lo and behold it suddenly came up with a name for your spam and egg dish..."spaticm" woo! :becky:

Wait a minute, the Brisket Hater and Rib-eye Murderer are yapping? Smoked Spam is a classic Brethren tradition, I would hit that in a minute in the morning.

I say excellent Meat B. It was almost like folks betting on a chicken fight.:-D

DaveMW wins with his guess of spam. PM me your addy for your brand new used copy of Startin the Fire.

Wait a minute, the Brisket Hater and Rib-eye Murderer are yapping? Smoked Spam is a classic Brethren tradition, I would hit that in a minute in the morning.

Me too, it's just that MB got us all worked up for a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry span N egg pic! I'd hit that anytime but 8 pages waiting for spam? Pretty funny actually, I was hoping for stallion testicles at this point!:becky:

It really was a camera software issue but, hey whatever. Gawd I love this place !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back