Do You Like This Site?????

This is a great site, I just made a donation, to help keep it running,

Yes I like the site

New to bbq breathern, but have been somkin' for 38+ years. Hope I can access the recipes soon.

The site is very, very helpful and I really like that. However I feel as if I am addicted to this site and I don't like that.

Well, finally broke down and got a paypal account so I could donate to Celtic Wolf's cookouts, and since I did, have sent my money for a subscription as well.

1st time visitor to the site, now I've joined hope to learn lots'.

Love the site. Very helpful. Hope to see you guys at some cookoffs...

HELP HELP HELP

I mistakely chose a setting for "Mobile". How do I set it BACK?
This is ghastly bad!!!!

I had been thru some really tough times and now that I have a little change in my pocket I enlisted to learn with a subscription and hope to donate in the future once our new wood product gets into stores near you.

I love this site. It has not only helped me fill my days during this period of economic chaos but has added greatly to the quality of my techniques. I love the exchange of ideas and the willingness of most members to be open and share and bring the best BBQ experience to everyone.

Joined yesterday, and yes I love it as well. Was up till 2 AM today just reading threads. Found you folks after googling a Klose Grill Chef, which is on order, and got to a thread by Monty about a gas log lighter he did last year. Already had a welcome from the Administrator, and NotleyQ who lives in my town.

New to the site and love the great advice! Looking forward to getting to know the world of smoking more!

I think this is one of the best sites that I have come across in all the many years I have been surfing the Web..

I am fairly new to the site but I love it... Very good and interesting information to be had...

I like it so far... I'm looking forward to getting access to the experience and recipes.

I like this site but....

I like this site but it's not allowing me to do anything. I just bought a subscripton thinking that would help and it still isn't allowing me to do searches. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. - Anne

I like this site but it's not allowing me to do anything. I just bought a subscripton thinking that would help and it still isn't allowing me to do searches. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. - Anne

Anne - Hang tight, I will pass this along to the admins to check out for you..

Anne, you needed to activate your account. An email was sent to you(to the email account you registered with) on 9/15 with an activation link. Normally, once you click the link, it opens up the ID. Its there to confirm your email address.

I set it up manually for u. You're all set.

Anne, you needed to activate your account. An email was sent to you(to the email account you registered with) on 9/15 with an activation link. Normally, once you click the link, it opens up the ID. Its there to confirm your email address.

I set it up manually for u. You're all set.

And THAT'S a great example of why THIS forum is the best.

Back