CL Weber vert smoker for sale........not Bullet (????)

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hey brethren.....

Just found this post on CL, take a look.....
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/for/1203965968.html

What is this thing? It doesn't look like the WSM (Smoky Mountain version).:confused:
The post says that it's "never used", so is this NEW? I don't see anything like it on the Weber website. Is this an antique or something?

Looks like it's got a charcoal pan, water bowl, propane assist......

SPEAK TO ME BRETHREN..........wha'd'ya'know?

Putting a Weber 22.5" kettle grill cover on a cooker doesn't make it a Weber.
That looks like an ECB that is sitting on a stand.
It is certainly NOT a WSM.

It's still way too expensive, even if he is selling the fish fryer with it. You can get that model of ECB for $30 or $40, I believe.

OK......that's what I was thinking.

I thought it looked like an ECB with a mod to the charcoal pan and a damn turkey fryer base with a Weber cover.

I just have seen some pics of old "first series" WSM's that have wooden handles, so I didn't know if this was maybe some antique. I'm not THAT familiar with the old models.

I suppose there'll be some putz out there that'll walk into that one, but it ain't THIS putz.

Thanks for comfirming my suspicions fellers........:!:

I just have seen some pics of old "first series" WSM's that have wooden handles, so I didn't know if this was maybe some antique. I'm not THAT familiar with the old models.
Old "antique" WSMs look just like the new "modern" WSMs. Except older ones have wood handles, and really old ones have steel doors and legs.

how about a masterbuilt 7n1 smoker? looks just like mine minus the weber cover

that is an older one..i have one just like it

Guys Coleman makes a gas smoker just like that. My buddy bought one on craigs list for 15 bucks, we gutted the gas and used it for chicken a couple time

Back