GAB Entry - $25.00

I tried to do the on-line sign up and it doesn't discount the $25.00. Also doesn't say where to send the money through pay pal - I have a question into Kim and Tracy. hopefully Tracy gets back to me before Wednesday.

I haven't signed up yet either, Wayne. Was glad to see Clay's heads up. Post what you find out.

We've not been there before, but will this year. As far as standard size spaces, would 500 thru 514 be a good place to be? Is there a 'dark side' I want to avoid?
Thanks

I was in the 400's last year and liked it, but there are no standard spaced there this year so I went for the 500's first this year.

Sent our application in today. All I saw was a $25 fee for entries after May 1, 2007.

Since we don't do the Am Royal, this has to be the most expensive contest we've done. $400 which included an entry in the sauce and rub contest. We need another sponsor. :rolleyes:

I don't see it on the online form. I'll call and see what's up.

EDIT: How many teams are expected for the GA?

Last edited:
I image around 220-250 . There were 210 last year and 180 the year before.

I sent our entry in on-line yesterday. There was no provision to get the $25 early entry discount on the on line form. I was told they would mail a $25.00 check later. Also some confusion on Pay Pal - I just entered our total inb the sauce & rub entry - should work.

Paola Greg said:
We've not been there before, but will this year. As far as standard size spaces, would 500 thru 514 be a good place to be? Is there a 'dark side' I want to avoid?
Thanks

Greg - we asked for some where back by 611 to 615. I don't know that there is a real "dark side" like at the royal - still kind of a new contest and one hasn't developed yet. I am sure we will be doing our part to amke the 600s the "dark side". :twisted:

Last year we were closer to the stage and the band's music drowned out our DJ.:wink:

MoKanMeathead said:
I sent our entry in on-line yesterday. There was no provision to get the $25 early entry discount on the on line form. I was told they would mail a $25.00 check later. Also some confusion on Pay Pal - I just entered our total inb the sauce & rub entry - should work.
Have you sent in DeSoto yet?!:twisted:

Back