THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cameraman

Babbling Farker
For years I heard of it and I thought nahhh, not for me. Then last night the stars came into alignment. PP, left over sgetts, and a bottle of Joe's KC all staring me in the eye when I came home from work. Woah! Damn! Yikes! Haminahaminahamiahamina Wahhhhh! Yeah, that's right. That chit is good.

What took you so long? I almost ALWAYS make some with leftover PP.:-D

Oh, and BigButzBBQ Cranberry sauce is a REAL good choice for this.

It just sounded wrong, Then I had an epiphany -- pasta or bread, what's the pharkin' difference. What can I say, sometimes I'm a little slow.

:laugh:
No my nickel toting pasta abuser...discovered in pottery in Southern Europe long before Marcos uncle made it to Asia, it is one of the many things with multiple er ..."origins", although I know that word isn't right...you get it.
Love experimentation tho, rock on!

:laugh: I disparaged no one, nickel pincher!:laugh:
Great article!
So, Cherchen man took noodles to China?
You mean it wasn't recombinant conceptualisation?

Yeah, I know about the Celts dominant culture and the Roman period rewriting history claiming engineering discoveries that the Celts actually accomplished.
I gotta go make a Orechiette curry!:becky:

spaghetti and hot dog was and is a big hit in hawaii. so it was natural for me to switch it up a bit and make bbq spaghetti, usually with chopped up brisket as the wife is allergic to pork. love the stuff !

Back