Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Thunder In The Park - Connersville, IN - Labor Day Weekend 9/1-9/2

So.....we're the only Brethren team who'll be there?

SWEEEEET! Maybe we can finally win one!!! :roll:

Not in yet, but planning on it.
Sorry, Wampus, I keep forgetting the Pie recipe. Will try to remember tomorrow.:doh:

Maybe!! See what happens this weekend first!!

Yeah.....there's no way this shouldn't be a qualifier!

I'm feeling better today. Hopefully the back will heal enough for me to make it to Connersville. REAL sorry I missed Madison.

Eat Mor Butt, Squealers and Shigs are NOT in yet? WHAT??!!!?!! SKEERT? :roll:

he was campaigning real hard at madison...I thought Connersville was better set up than Liberty was.

Never been to Connersville. I had my fill at liberty and didn't care to find out the hard way on the second contest. You can get away with pulling some of that stuff on teams early in the year. They've got too many options this time of the year and it's why he's had to campaign so hard.

I agree with you, but the way my schedule is working out and with us going to Decatur,Al 2 weeks later couldnt travel to much. Good luck with the MBN comp coming up. Hope you guys do well.

To far of a drive for little money. We would have to GC to break even!! And that's not gonna happen the way we've been cooking:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know VSQ will be there! Awesome JT that your heading to Decatur. Marc and I have been talking about hitting the road next year for some of the western comps. Good luck!

Back