Drumroll Please. The MOAB.

lol@ flatties

& lol@ Phil cooking half the animals on Noah's Ark...pig, chickens, cows, more chickens, more pigs, more cows

BBQchef33 said:
oh sheet.... I didnt even read that right... Yup.. they be flatties.:) and i ate a whole boatload of em.. one at a time. :)

Familiar with a flattie are ya......

racer_81 said:
BBQchef33 said:
oh sheet.... I didnt even read that right... Yup.. they be flatties.:) and i ate a whole boatload of em.. one at a time. :)

Familiar with a flattie are ya......

:oops: ouch....

Thanks for the reminder.

next time your eating one.. think of me. :roll:

How about talking to Klose about offering a MOAB to all Brethren members at a reduced price?!!!

Yup, shipping for that beast was 900 bucks the first time around.. the second time it was 1500 but klose absorbed the difference.

Samichlaus said:
lol@ flatties

& lol@ Phil cooking half the animals on Noah's Ark...pig, chickens, cows, more chickens, more pigs, more cows

I think we've finally figured out what happened to the unicorn... Unicorn steaks, unicorn ribs, unicorn brisket... :lol:

Just got home for a few days from Braves Sprong Training and have my own confuser back--YIPPEE :lol:
Leave again Sunday for "confuser hell" back in Tampa'Orlando area :cry:

Now, I need to figure out how to be PooBahs neighbor without actually moving there. They are obviously getting fat and sassy on the MOAB Que :lol:

PooBah--DO NOT WEAR HER OUT! :twisted:
The Bash is still a couple of months away!

Glad she is home.

TIM

No... It's just an 8 year old post :-D Some old pictures were lost in a forum upgrade a while back.

True - however that smoker is currently under the care of another Brethren Brother known as 'Bigdog'.
And here's an older pic once it got relocated somewhere in the midwest...
attachment.php

Back