• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Today's smoke and MOINK balls

stiffy

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I made some IMBAS-certifiable MOINK balls today had to find out what all the rage about them was, used Cookie's Flavor enhancer, my favorite rub, of course. Sauced half of them with a house special sauce.

100_1673.jpg

Here they are wrapped and ready to go onto UDS.

100_1681.jpg

and a shot in the UDS

100_1683.jpg

plated and ready to go to the inlaws for a New Years party.

100_1687.jpg

I made about thirty of them and they were gone in 10 minutes. My FIL before I left mentions, "Hey just so ya know, you could make some of those and come back any time you want" haha guess he liked them.

and O yeah heres a bacon-wrapped Pork tenderloin that is on the UDS for dinner tonight, no finished pictures yet but they are comin...

100_1688.jpg

and after its nap:

Took the Loin to an IT of 157*, per the wifes instructions of "The only pink I like on my meat is on the outside from the smoke ring honey."

lol guess that is ok with me hahaha

Took half of what was left after my wife and I ate and gave it to my grandparent's, said it was incredibly moist.
100_1691.jpg

100_1692.jpg

Id hit it....twice! fine looking grub you got there. Good Job!

Every one is doing pork tenderloins and I havent had one in months. I'm getting jealous and hungry.

Stiffy, what temperture did you cook the Moink Balls at and how long did they take?

225* for an hour then 300-325* for a half hour, to crisp the bacon up. Super easy peasy

Looks fantastic Stiffy!! Great job on that bacon weave too! :cool::-D

Back