Sunday, 8/10/2014 Brethren Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :)

Poll closed, Date and Location Decided

• Total voters
I'll be there with my 6 year old future pitmaster, still trying to convince my wife to come along with our other boy. I'll be thinking about what to bring, and will inform soon!

OK... I've updated the roll call in the first post. If I missed anyone or have the numbers wrong let me know. The numbers are really for planning the food and drinks. The grove will handle 300 :-D

I can bring Bloody Captains and I'll think about some sort of food. If we need more cooking space I can empty the back of the truck and can get a WSM and maybe the Performer in there.

Spread the word to any Brothers and Sisters who you think may be interested!

Ok Ron add my wife and the lil man, he don't eat much though :pound:

It looks to be just over 3 hours away, so if we roll out at 5 am our time we'll get there about 8 or so your dang other side of the lake time lol
gotta make a few stops with the baby, but we'll be there for breakfast and some of Capn' Ron's coffee :tea:

Now just to figure out what to bring and if we need the Lang

Ok Ron add my wife and the lil man, he don't eat much though :pound:

It looks to be just over 3 hours away, so if we roll out at 5 am our time we'll get there about 8 or so your dang other side of the lake time lol
gotta make a few stops with the baby, but we'll be there for breakfast and some of Capn' Ron's coffee :tea:

Now just to figure out what to bring and if we need the Lang

It will be great to meet you, Dave!

I really don't think you need to drag the Lang, unless you really want to! I'm not sure if you need to get there at 8, either, but we can work out those details as it gets closer.

DD-

Dude, bring the Lang, come early- let's smoke some butts or chuckies or...????

I'm bringing a football, frisbee's...???

Tom

Well I might just hook the lang up then.

Ron we're gonna roll out early, since the lil man may require a few stops. He does good riding but only for so long.

It's going to be awesome to meet you too.

you're going have coffee going aren't you :whistle:

I'm new to the bashes, haven't been here long, but sounds great. Count me in for (2) people, any body got any suggestions what I should bring besides a dish to pass.

I'm new to the bashes, haven't been here long, but sounds great. Count me in for (2) people, any body got any suggestions what I should bring besides a dish to pass.

Welcome! I'll add you to the list.

As we get closer the list of food will be clearer and we'll have a better idea of what we may need or want.

Count me in for 2...my wife and I. Just let me know what you need us to bring.

Welcome, Tom and wife!

Keep an eye in this thread. As folks post what they are bringing I'll update the first post. From there we can see what else is needed.

After a discussion on Facebook I've decided to bring my Blackstone Pizza Oven. If things shape up they way it sounds on FB, we may have a pizza throwdown :thumb:

Back