New Guy and a new pit build...

I still around.....picking the build back up. I have all the wife's furniture projects bumping mine. I have much work to do on this. Stay tuned!!:thumb:

Hey John, cant believe i missed this thread! Your build's looking great man! Going through this giving me flashbacks of my build! Looking forward to some progress...

I know how it feels to get a project bumped... I've had my bike build on standby for a while the wife's dining table... :thumb: Whatever keeps the peace right? :heh::heh:

Ill be here for the rest of this.. Keep up the good work!
Cheers

Inspiration

As if good BBQ wasn't enough. It is awesome to watch this come along. Just joined the Brethren on my quest to figure out what (and how) I wanted to build my own rig. Looking forwarding to seeing your progress!

We all get kind of rabid when a build thread lands on the forums....keep it up....we like to watch! :becky:

This build just got moved to to front of the garage!! You know what that means....I'm back at it. There is a big mod, I won't be adding the vertical smoker. I will turn it into a stand alone vertical smoker. Still will have the offset reverse going though. Next up is the building and addition of the fire box..

Sounds great (and easier to deal with from a building perspective!) I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming progress. Thanks for sharing!

Back