Will the Jack Awards be Broadcast

BasicPatrick

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows where and when the Awards Ceremony form the Jack will be broadcast?

BBQ Superstars??? Wired BBQ????

Wondering if anyone knows where and when the Awards Ceremony form the Jack will be broadcast?

BBQ Superstars??? Wired BBQ????

I know Wired is there. I also know that over the years cell service hasn't always been the best.

They are talking OBR Feb 28-29 know.... our own Podge and Warren County Pork Choppers is teaching the class in Louisville KY. All proceeds go out to OBR... Contact our very own Pappy Q he is over seeing it and spots are limited!!!!
I am signed up already and got my confirmation... I donate each year to OBR anyways so why not get a class out of it.....
fill this class up!!!!! OBR, the best KCBS Reps and some of the best pitmasters... it is a MUST!!!!

Stubborn bull.. 2nd place brisket!

i missed the beginning.. who won grilling?

Some times for BBQ Superstars Recording on LiveStream-
1:08- Diva Q
1:22- Stubborn Bull
1:29- Blazin' Butts
1:38- Blazin' Butts
1:58- Diva Q
2:17- ZBQ
2:40- Stubborn Bull
2:47- Top ten overall.

Some times for BBQ Superstars Recording on LiveStream-.
Thanks for posting the times! Wow, I can't believe that the awards are that long.

I skipped ahead to Tuffy's win. Even though I knew who won, I was still getting nervous as they kept dragging out all of the prizes that the GC would get. :grin:

I think the best part is that everybody was GENUINELY thrilled for Tuffy. Gotta love BBQ.

Back