I had no intention of cooking tonight

superlazy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
All I wanted was a burger and a few beers But this bad boy arrived 2 days ahead of schedule
mavrick_zps2d9da1ae.jpg

and yesterday this

wood_zps2659bc65.jpg

My 16 teen yr old says CHICKEN!!!!!!!!! When I walk in the door.. It has been a long Farkin week but OK

start_zps0d390fe0.jpg

resting

rest_zps61f63167.jpg

2_zps1bf02bb3.jpg

ugg wrong button :)
More on the cook later. Anybody want to guess what I have to go out and pull off the smoker as soon as I hit post?

I love my user name :grin: Given to me from a member of a reef group I used to be part of because I wanted to automate my tanks.
Come on, exhausted, new boss is a clueless dictator, smoker still rolling. What would you throw on for the morning?

Looks great, hey is that fruita wood and if so how is it? I'm new to smoking and was thinking about ordering from them

Looks great, hey is that fruita wood and if so how is it? I'm new to smoking and was thinking about ordering from them

Yes it is.
I really can't make a decision on it until I do a few more cooks with it.
I used 2 chunks of apple and 1 cherry. I will say that the chicken was nice and smokey without being over powering.

I love my user name :grin: Given to me from a member of a reef group I used to be part of because I wanted to automate my tanks.
Come on, exhausted, new boss is a clueless dictator, smoker still rolling. What would you throw on for the morning?

A couple FATTIES!!!

Back