Thank You Big Poppa Smokers!

Mexi "Q" Tioner

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I ended up getting a gift certificate from my secret santa and this is what I got with it...

20130102_194956_zps3b7e4afb.jpg

Free shipping and overall great customer service. Cant wait to try everything out on my next cook.

Nice haul but I'm more interested in what is aging in the Whisky barrel.:mrgreen:

Nice haul but I'm more interested in what is aging in the Whisky barrel.:mrgreen:
Its actually Tequila thats been in there since our wedding last year (1-27-12) My wife's cousin brought it from mexico and it holds 5 liters of tequila, and holds 4 shot glasses on the side. Tequila comes out smooth and with a caramel type flavor. Since last year we have had to refill it at least 2-3 times :wink:

Its actually Tequila thats been in there since our wedding last year (1-27-12) My wife's cousin brought it from mexico and it holds 5 liters of tequila, and holds 4 shot glasses on the side. Tequila comes out smooth and with a caramel type flavor. Since last year we have had to refill it at least 2-3 times :wink:
Salute larga vida

15 to 20 liters? Chingame!!!:wacko:

Great score!!

I can't say enough good about Big Poppa. Both the person and the business. Gotta luv em! :cool::thumb:

Back