By the way, I had a chance to catch up with Smokejumper today as he prepared to move to a new beach hut on the snowy sands of Vietnam. He wanted me to let everyone know that he has not forgotten about the Brethren and will be returning to the Throw Down scene for this one. He is taking his sprouting equipment and will be posting with fresh sprouts and grilled Phu Quoc meats from his beach soon.

Free range chicken is okay but if you want to qualify you'll need to prove that the greens were raised with filtered Evian water. Also the carrots must be grown in organic soil and the farmer can only grow 10 carrots per acre of land to avoid overcrowding and mass produced conditions. It's more about the life that the carrot had than the amount of carrot produced.

Last edited:
I work on a lot of animal shelters, and to tell the truth, I don't think I want to eat vegetables raised with avian water from the bird cages.

Free range chicken is okay but if you want to qualify you'll need to prove that the greens were raised with filtered Evian water. Also the carrots must be grown in organic soil and the farmer can only grow 10 carrots per acre of land to avoid overcrowding and mass produced conditions. It's more about the life that the carrot had than the amount of carrot produced.

See, this is the reason why my non-entry wouldn't stand a chance in CA. You need a farkin' degree in environmental studies to open a restaurant... :tsk:

See, this is the reason why my non-entry wouldn't stand a chance in CA. You need a farkin' degree in environmental studies to open a restaurant... :tsk:

I'm moving to where you live...

BING "Battle ground washington, restaurant, vegetarian" and you get this place...

This is one vegetarian place I'd eat at...

I'm moving to where you live...

BING "Battle ground washington, restaurant, vegetarian" and you get this place...

This is one vegetarian place I'd eat at...

That place ain't vegetarian. And I'm pretty sure they serve "alternative" meats, even though they claim it is chicken.

But if you insist, I'll phone in a reservation for you if you're ever in the area...

I thought we were headed up there, road trip! I will have dinner with my friend in Vancouver when you guys dine there though. I think we will grab burgers and ales. Good luck.

I thought we were headed up there, road trip! I will have dinner with my friend in Vancouver when you guys dine there though. I think we will grab burgers and ales. Good luck.

I'm beginning to think it was not a good choice to put Smokejumper in charge of our road trip...

I think we were gonna take a longer route to get to Vancouver through Vietnam. Boats were to be involved. :crazy:

or fish heads, although I notice that there are no sprouts, perhaps sprouts are not available in winter in Northern Wisconsin.

Doing the picture and description is going to be the easy part, coming up with a whole story to go along with it... that doesn't offend anyone....

Wait, you expect to come up with a story for this TD that doesn't offend anyone? This is the "My California BBQ" TD, what would it be without offended people threatening to bring out the lawyers? :crazy:

Back