rebel smokers and prices

SOB

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Anyone know all the prices for the different size Rebels?
Seeing what one we should go with.

I emailed for a price on the 17 and 23 a while back and never got a reply-- Good Thing I don't have any $ I'd of bought something else by now. :heh:

Go get an assassin, Jeff builds rebel as well. Cut out the middle man and get it direct. Best bang for buck and a large smoker with the 28.

Sounds like great customer service. Just the type of company I would want to do business with :roll:

I bought a used Rebel 23 and Jeff and Brian have been a lot of help with my questions. They are based in St. Louis area, so it wouldn't be very far from you to pick it up. They do have prices on their website, just google Rebel smokers.

I bought a used Rebel 23 and Jeff and Brian have been a lot of help with my questions. They are based in St. Louis area, so it wouldn't be very far from you to pick it up. They do have prices on their website, just google Rebel smokers.

Prices weren't up on there website. There's a spot but nothing there

I don't know how much of a markup there is, but Gateway BBQ Store has them listed with prices on their website.

I bought one last week and had no problems at all with getting answers. I never rely on just sending an email, as spam filters a lot of customers who try to reach me where I work.

Brian from Rebel quoted these prices for me on Oct 2.

Rebel 17 $1990
Rebel 23 $2490

• Thanks
Reactions: SOB
Back