Cooking Class Two Meats Taught Two Ways

YankeeBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Brendan Burek the pitmaster of Transformer BBQ and Steve Farrin (that's me) pitmster of I Smell Smoke are teaming up to teach a Brisket and Pork Butt class. Two meats taught 2 different ways. The date of the class is Feb 26th and it's being held in Canton Massachusetts at out Catering and Retail bbq location. Please contact Brendan at info@bbqnewengland.com for all the details. Space is limited so sign up ASAP

Steve teaches a great class. And Brendan is finally giving up some recipes!!??!! Wow! :-D

-Mike

I thought Brendan told me that you use all of his recipes?.... :boxing:

I tell you. If it wasn't my little one's 10th birthday. I'd hop on a plane and come out. It will be a awesome class, by 2 great guys who also happen to be awesome cooks. Know what it takes to win. I'm also sure it's lobstah season somewhere. I'd also like to been able to park the car in Harvard yard. :becky:

Hope all is well Mike.

Steve teaches a great class. And Brendan is finally giving up some recipes!!??!! Wow! :-D

-Mike

I thought Brendan told me that you use all of his recipes?.... :boxing:

I've certainly done my share of shigging in Transformer's site! :-D

Hope to see you this year Scottie. You still need to cross New Hampshire off your list.

-Mike

I do need NH. Is Merrimac going this year? Might do it solo, my sis and girls are going over to Scotland for 5 or 6 weeks. I'll bring the La Fin. I owe ya for turning me on to that stuff.

I do need NH. Is Merrimac going this year? Might do it solo, my sis and girls are going over to Scotland for 5 or 6 weeks. I'll bring the La Fin. I owe ya for turning me on to that stuff.

Yep. It's the weekend after the Cape Cod contest. The Cape Cod BBQ Championship contest is at an RV park. So you can do back to back weekends and stay at the RV park for the week in between. :thumb:

that would be awesome. Although, I think my girls are getting out later this year because of stupid snow days... Way to screw up my whole summer!!! :becky: I wasn't sure about NH, I haven't seen it on the KCBS website, but I know they are usually later in announcing the dates.

Yep. It's the weekend after the Cape Cod contest. The Cape Cod BBQ Championship contest is at an RV park. So you can do back to back weekends and stay at the RV park for the week in between. :thumb:

Last year the NH rotary lost their web site domain and didn't announce the contest, but they sent you an application if you emailed them.

Back to the original thread: recently there was another post asking about cost effective classes in the northeast. Take this one. These guys are both great cooks, and I have seen Steve teach before. He's a good instructor.

Just wanted to thank Steve and Brendan for putting together a great class today. If you are looking to take a class up here in the northeast, these guys are the way to go. Now, I only need to shovel out my cooker and put this new knowledge to work. Thanks Guys and Good Luck!

Back