Caterers, do you own your equipment or rent

I use mostly disposible products but rent if someone wants real plates, silverware, etc. I either send them to a rental company or I offer to do it for a %

I have enough tables and tablecloths to set up four serving lines. I position my menu as "picnic cuisine" and use disposables for table service. In my contract, customer is responsible for the venue, including guest tables and chairs. If a customer does want the upscale tableware, I will make arrangements for an additional charge. Dan, feel free to PM me for more details.

Brian, I may take you up on this later (the offer to PM ya). Right now, I don't know enough 2 ask ?s

I use mostly disposible products but rent if someone wants real plates, silverware, etc. I either send them to a rental company or I offer to do it for a %

Same here as for the table cloths I get really good rolls of it in thick paper is assorted colors very cheap for the 99 cents store, if we need real cloth we have used NEW hotel grade white sheets. They are as thick as any table cloth around.

Brian, I may take you up on this later (the offer to PM ya). Right now, I don't know enough 2 ask ?s

You are welcome to PM me anytime. Standard advice applies - contact the local Health Department (HD) to understand the regulations pertaining to your proposed catering operation before making any other decisions. Best of luck!

Right now we rely on the customer to supply their own tables, chairs, etc. We supply plastic tableware (knives, forks, spoons), paper napkins, table cloths, chaffing dishes, and serving utensils for the serving line(s).

The events I have organized, the caterers rented all of the tables, chairs and service. Or the organization did so and worked with the caterer. These were not 'picnic' style. The church events all used disposable stuff and tables and chairs were owned.

Back