Nothing is off on my side. I joined because a partner sent me this thread after we were looking into Mr Boston more closely. Mr Boston believes his local sheriff is a legal professional and thinks because a law enforcement officer has told him that he hasn’t done anything criminal yet he is absolved of any legal recourse. Mr. Boston has already used my money to purchase supplies for my builds, so how is my deposit frozen. How is telling my bank all the crap I have gone through with Mr Boston fraudulent? How is it that Mr Boston feels no guild or bears any responsibility for misleading me and countless others about his company and his companies ability to deliver a product in a timely manner? Why I am being questioned because I tried to protect my money and my other business endeavors?

I have never once said I feel no responsibility for being behind. I'm pretty sure I've covered that about 100 times. I just don't understand how you feel I should continue work when the amount of your wire transfer that you admit calling your bank and saying it was a fraudulent wire transfer has been removed from my account . You would tell me to go to hell in a minute if the situation was reversed.

Mr. Boston,

Do you continue to tell your customers that you can complete their build in 2-4 weeks? What is your current build time on new deposits? You told Brian that similar build time and had your employees quit so you got behind and apparently you were still behind in October when you took this guys $10k. I think that the anger here is not that you were behind but that you made a delivery promise, that based on the history with Brian's case, you knew, or should have known, that you couldn't meet.

My only advice is to tell your customers your build time is 9-12 months (or whatever the case may be) and you will not have these problems in the future.

Good luck to everyone. I hope this gets worked out

Mr. Boston,

Do you continue to tell your customers that you can complete their build in 2-4 weeks? What is your current build time on new deposits? You told Brian that similar build time and had your employees quit so you got behind and apparently you were still behind in October when you took this guys $10k. I think that the anger here is not that you were behind but that you made a delivery promise, that based on the history with Brian's case, you knew, or should have known, that you couldn't meet.

My only advice is to tell your customers your build time is 9-12 months (or whatever the case may be) and you will not have these problems in the future.

Good luck to everyone. I hope this gets worked out

No I'm not telling them that. But also have not been advertising trying to get more builds

So I'm the only one here that sees if the deposit was removed from my account that I no longer have a deposit?
Realistically if I finish the jobs and deliver them and the bank DOES NOT RETURN THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT then how is that right? Come on I mean yes I'm behind. Guilty but not one person here knows me I've been called names, had posts saying I'm a thief, hillbilly,scam, etc. But not one person here would build anything for 10k and give it to him, me or anyone without the money in your hand.
I'm not trying to hurt anyone's business, family, etc. But imagine the impact that is has on me as well. I've got almost that much tied up in materials and labor. Yes his money was used but the money they took was another customers. Should I call them and tell them hey Mr Jones disputed a wire transfer said it was fraudulent I already used his money so they took yours now I can't do your job????
That's absurd!!!
When Mr Jones deposit is back in my account I WILL FINISH THE JOBS... NOT UNTIL!!!!

Do you think the money could be released if the build was finished and delivered. Maybe if the coustumer was satisfied he could essentially drop the charge of fraudulent wire charge and you could have your money?

My side is not off. He paid a deposit, it was removed from my account I stopped work. Once it's returned I go back to working on it. It gets delivered after balance is paid. Plain and simple

Bruh.... really? Do you really believe yourself?

Can you finish the build and meet the buyer at the bank? May take a lot of effort on both ends but I think that is the best solution. He could inspect the cooker and sign off on the release of funds. Would that work?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you think the money could be released if the build was finished and delivered. Maybe if the coustumer was satisfied he could essentially drop the charge of fraudulent wire charge and you could have your money?

No it's not up to him. I have took pics as well as receipts and invoices up there. It's not about the build its about false report of the wire transfer

Can you finish the build and meet the buyer at the bank? May take a lot of effort on both ends but I think that is the best solution. He could inspect the cooker and sign off on the release of funds. Would that work?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's not up to him to release the funds. The bank has to do an investigation into the allegations. It's out of my hands as well as his. That's what I've tried to explain but no one wants to hear it. It's a snowball effect everyone is going to jump on board now to make me look as bad as possible.
It's not even about me not finishing the job at this point if he gets the refund I'm out all the money I have invested in materials and labor. But no one sees it that way.
10k might not be a lot to some people but it could very easily ruin me.

If you would have finished the build in an anywhere reasonably, timely fashion this thread wouldn't even exist. I'd be scraping and scrapping my ass off to get this chit done, even if I had to sub it out to a builder who knows what a timeline is. Personal problems aside, you brought this mess and this thread upon yourself by being unscrupulous and dishonest.

I'd also be out in the shop working my arse off instead of farking around on this site playing the victim!

It wouldn’t work for me because we are talking about 2 builds. I really just want the shell of the trailer I have paid for. Mr Boston has offered delivery at no cost to me, if it seems to good to be true it probably is. Every other builder quoted me a delivery price, starting to wonder if that is one of the hooks to get people in so that He deposit helps finish someone’s build.

Mr Boston has already admitted that my funds have already been used so I am unsure how he can claim my deposit is frozen. I can’t legally receive something I haven’t paid for. My BBQ guy offered to come down and pay the rest owed on the smoker. Mr Boston’s account wouldn’t be frozen if either my bank or his didn’t have real questions about his business. It was his bank on January 24th that advised me to contact the authorities due to the funds not being available. It isn’t like his account was frozen with $15K in it, funds were not available for a return of 10,500. If 10,509 has been in his account I wouldn’t be on a forum looking for other victims. Mr Boston had put me in a very difficult financial situation. I just spent 30K on a concession trailer and I am about to spend another $5100 for a different smoker since I am being told the small one we have isn’t available much longer. This may be a joke for Mr Boston, or more likely just another normal build, but it isn’t to me. I have a large amount of people who rely on the business I run. What happens when I can’t meet payroll because Mr Boston has decided his paycheck is more important than my build.

The idea that I have not been patient with Mr Boston is wrong, I have given him a ton of patience. Mr Boston can claim he isn’t advertising 2-4 week build times but that simply isn’t true. He quoted me 2-4 weeks in October. He also text d me to tell me he can’t stop taking deposits or he will be out of business. I am more than happy to post more of Mr Boston’s texts to me to provide further proof of his deceit to customers.

If you would have finished the build in an anywhere reasonably, timely fashion this thread wouldn't even exist. I'd be scraping and scrapping my ass off to get this chit done, even if I had to sub it out to a builder who knows what a timeline is. Personal problems aside, you brought this mess and this thread upon yourself by being unscrupulous and dishonest.

You would build something unsure if you would get paid for it? No one would

It wouldn’t work for me because we are talking about 2 builds. I really just want the shell of the trailer I have paid for. Mr Boston has offered delivery at no cost to me, if it seems to good to be true it probably is. Every other builder quoted me a delivery price, starting to wonder if that is one of the hooks to get people in so that He deposit helps finish someone’s build.

Mr Boston has already admitted that my funds have already been used so I am unsure how he can claim my deposit is frozen. I can’t legally receive something I haven’t paid for. My BBQ guy offered to come down and pay the rest owed on the smoker. Mr Boston’s account wouldn’t be frozen if either my bank or his didn’t have real questions about his business. It was his bank on January 24th that advised me to contact the authorities due to the funds not being available. It isn’t like his account was frozen with $15K in it, funds were not available for a return of 10,500. If 10,509 has been in his account I wouldn’t be on a forum looking for other victims. Mr Boston had put me in a very difficult financial situation. I just spent 30K on a concession trailer and I am about to spend another $5100 for a different smoker since I am being told the small one we have isn’t available much longer. This may be a joke for Mr Boston, or more likely just another normal build, but it isn’t to me. I have a large amount of people who rely on the business I run. What happens when I can’t meet payroll because Mr Boston has decided his paycheck is more important than my build.

The idea that I have not been patient with Mr Boston is wrong, I have given him a ton of patience. Mr Boston can claim he isn’t advertising 2-4 week build times but that simply isn’t true. He quoted me 2-4 weeks in October. He also text d me to tell me he can’t stop taking deposits or he will be out of business. I am more than happy to post more of Mr Boston’s texts to me to provide further proof of his deceit to customers.

I did not say deliver at no cost. Delivery fees were included in the quote given to you since you asked for it to be delivered

His money is frozen in YOUR account. Yes, YOU took his (and other) monies to finance your business.

Good luck with all of this, folks. This guy....:crazy:

His money is not in my account! It has been removed!
What is so hard to understand about this. If I send you 10k it's in your account then one day it's removed from your account by the bank. IT'S NO LONGER YOUR MONEY OR IN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Let me clarify something maybe is being misunderstood.
The money has been taken from my account. It's not in my account. Not holding it till job is complete. It has been completely removed from my account.
So that's why I am saying I technically no longer have a deposit for this job. Once the investigation is complete and they see he sent me the money it should be put back.
No money in my account. Not in there just frozen....GONE!

Back