Contest Results The Big Pig Gig: Menomonee Falls, WI 9/19 - 9/20, 2008 ***Results Added***

P

Papa Hogg

Papa Hogg & The Piglets will be there. Hope we have a good brethren showing!

If Ronelle needs any help I might whore myself out.

I've seen you at work & I have to say that you are the best pit whore on the circuit...

You are more than welcome to come hang with me...there will be no piglets on Friday night since they will be at ballet class.

I've seen you at work & I have to say that you are the best pit whore on the circuit...

You are more than welcome to come hang with me...there will be no piglets on Friday night since they will be at ballet class.

aw shucks........

Freeman Brothers BBQ will be there. This is our first time doing this contest and we are looking to catch lightning in a bottle this time. Really got to track down Papa Hogg and Divemaster this time so we can meet. Didn't get that chance at Princeton.

I never said I wouldn't be there.
I'm not cooking, but I may have to come down. We'll see. Football games for Joseph start soon, so Saturdays are out for awhile.

Not sure if we will be cookin or not but for sure we will be down.

Fat Andy's Backyard BBQ will be there. Stop by Friday night for some hot rum punch and hot wings. This is where all this madness began last year.

Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there! I'll have a big pot o' coffee going on Saturday morning (but only for those who don't harass me :-D)

Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there! I'll have a big pot o' coffee going on Saturday morning (but only for those who don't harass me :-D)

Hey Dive...I've had Ron's coffee before, looks like we will need to turn our sights on Fat Andy :wink:

Seriously though good luck to everyone & I look forward to having a great time again!

Are we going to try and camp near each other again? Seemed to work out well in Princeton....

(Ron, your safe.... I want the coffee... Now where is Fat Andy going to be?????)

Since it is my first time cooking here I will contact them & see if they assign sites or just put you somewhere when you show-up to see what can be arranged.

I will see if I can get Dive, Ron, Fat Andy, Freeman Bros. together.

Since it is my first time cooking here I will contact them & see if they assign sites or just put you somewhere when you show-up to see what can be arranged.

I will see if I can get Dive, Ron, Fat Andy, Freeman Bros. together.
And you'll be on the other side.... Right?

Last year was first come first choice of spot. I believe they were talking about doing the same again this year. Heads up if you can get on the lower field it is closer to everything else but that seemed to fill up pretty quick last year. If you can get us together I'm game.

Back