Just finished this cooker

IMG_0836.jpg

Cut these little piggies out by hand with a plasma

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

thinking I will prolly build some more!!!!!

IMG_0817.jpg

pics of what tyler built last week

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

next or finished pics of front and back bumpers.... has some lined up for this week also

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

bo_gator the heat leaves the firebox travels under a plate that is welded solid and stops short of the cooker on the inside. You have the stack on the same end as the firebox the heat rises into the cook chamber and flows backwards and allows you to have more even temps. Due to a pressure drop you steady flow of heat, some people are a lot better explaining it than me but in country boy terms that is the jest of it.... Google reverse flow cooker and get tons of info

Great looking rig! And holy stockpile of tanks!

Can someone help me understand what a 'reverse flow smoker' is or does?

The exhaust from the firebox travels the length of the smoker in a channel to the far end, then the flow reverses to the near end through the cooking chamber and exhausts out the stack.

Holy Smokes...Looks like someone is getting into the pit building business!

Great work...and so fast....do you ever sleep?

Are you going to sell any, or maybe a tank? I'd like one if the price is right. could you please let us know if you will be selling these?

Fantastic work!!!! Let me know if you ever need any CNC work done on any of those future smokers lined up outside your shop there.

Back