Heres how its done!!! The Rack Attack

Hughes against Gracie....that's a while back,I remember it if it was yesterday...

and quite the embarrrasment it was. Learn the game or dont play. Gracie didnt keep up with G&P and trhe evolution of MMA, and still counts on his ground game.. MMA isnt UFC 1992 anymore. :twisted:

Rogue Porter enjoyed in New York? Say that little brew pub from Newport Oregon has really hit the big time! I am a Dead Guy fan myself but the Amber and Porter are real good with everything. They get you good for it in Texas $12 - $15 for a six pack if you can find it ...Sweet sandwich. Now what goes good with a Ken Shamrock match?

Rogue Porter enjoyed in New York? Say that little brew pub from Newport Oregon has really hit the big time! I am a Dead Guy fan myself but the Amber and Porter are real good with everything. They get you good for it in Texas $12 - $15 for a six pack if you can find it ...Sweet sandwich. Now what goes good with a Ken Shamrock match?

12$-$15 for a sixpack?

they get 5 bucks a bottle here. :crazy:

That is awesome!

These days all Poobah gives us are wheat germ, muscle powder and sprout sandwiches.

The word sandwich just doesnt do it any justice... We need a word that goes beyond.

I was kinda hoping to see Phil enter one of these in the Throwdown.:wink:

I truly considered it, and wish I could have. .. but i am just so swamped with life stuff right now that i couldn't squeeze in the cook. Im still waiting for things to get easier. Seems thats been the way things are gonna be for :cry: awhile.

Back