Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Rock n Freedom - Seymour, MO

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Any brethren coming to this event. It is a new sanctioned contest in a small town and they need all the support they can get. Very eager and nice folk. Not much prize money but I am sure they would be honored to see some of out group there. Hope to see some brethren show up. I'll buy the beer....or rum....or Jack....or ????

Chad, can't you find somewhere else that weekend as you just kick a$$ all the time. LOL. Look forward to seeing you there. Let's make sure we hook up. See you there bro.

We appreciate everyone who is coming to this. It is our first event but so far we have already had 26 teams sign up. This is very exciting.

Ques Your Daddy will be there, looking foreward to seeing everyone!

Q in Seymour...

Several Sertoma brothers & sisters involved in Seymour this weekend.

Competing(Good Luck!), Judging(Lucky Dogs! Oh wait, thats includes me :-o), and Volunteering (Thank You!). Bring on the Q!

Bear Creek BBQ

Bear Creek BBQ will attend again this year. Last year we participated in seven KCBS cooks and of those Seymour offered the best venue. Water and electric was available at every station...

I'm on the fence.....may just mail my check to Chad....:rolleyes:

Jeff, I look forward to seeing you there but I got my arse handed to me there last year (Thanks for the whippin' Doc:-D)......many good cooks there last year, and it was a great event.

We'll be there! Looking forward to seeing/meeting all the Brethren

I'm on the fence.....may just mail my check to Chad....:rolleyes:

Oh no, there goes any of my winnings:doh: I think the last time we saw you was at Rock n Ribs in Springfield. You followed up 1st in brisket after a GC from the year or two before. I am right?

Oh no, there goes any of my winnings:doh: I think the last time we saw you was at Rock n Ribs in Springfield. You followed up 1st in brisket after a GC from the year or two before. I am right?
You have a good memory my friend! I was GC the second to last year we cooked it with 4 calls. The last year I think we got a 1st and maybe a 5th? I'd have to look.:icon_blush:

Back