• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Charcoal Sale Addicts Anonymous...

Have to throw this one out there again...

300POUNDSOFCHARCOAL.jpg

Just got 8 double bags at Walmart. The sales girl said they were probably going to run out by Thursday....maybe I should go get more....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

The Wal-Mart I got mine from should be out by now, considering how little was left yesterday.

That's OK though, it sounds like HD/Lowe's is about to have a big sale by the end of the week, so I'll just go there next.:laugh:

Now I just need to build that new addition to the house to put it in...

That would be awesome if I could stock up on KB and Stubbs at great prices.

Evidence of my Addiction: 3 rows exactly like the one thats viewable....!

a6934899-90a3-8401.jpg

Hello all; My name is Jim. I too have a problem with my pile'o coal. I currently have 70 10# bags of KFB in my garage and 20 bags of RO Lump keeping it company. I am having an awful time not buying any more. It is actually causing me night sweats and loss of work. During the day I just find myself wondering the aisle's of the garden section of random Wal-Mart's, Home Depot's & Lowe's not knwing how I got there or how long it's been since I've seen my family. Please help me....!

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea when they are finally going to have a good sale on lighter fluid? I've got a lot of charcoal to light up.

BTW...I had no less than 3 people ask me when I had my K blue in the cart when the party was and could they come over. Of course they were creepy old WalMart dudes and not the hottie chicks...

I say bargain shopping is not a problem! :clap2:

But the fact that I fantasize about one day having a pallet of Ozark Oak shipped to me might be little unusual...so in light of that...My name is Greg and....:tsk:

just getting started.....

got a WSM coming......going to need a lot more KB

Attachments

• Charcoal.jpg
    Charcoal.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 173
I still have some from Labor Day. I don't remember how much I got at that time but now it makes me wonder. Did I buy too much or did I just not cook enough? Maybe the farkin' UDS is too farkin' efficient and I need to get another fuel hog so I can justify another pallet of KB.

Well, I guess that cements my place in the group. I just justified getting another cooker just so I could use more charcoal and thus purchase more when it is on sale :tsk:

I bought a carload (station wagon) last Labor Day. I still have a bunch, but I was afraid I'd run out before Labor Day 2012 -- as if that would be the end of the world. :tsk:

CD

My name is Mike and I have 280 pounds of K-blue from the last sale. Will be making room in the garage for the next pallet tonight.

Back